invisible homeless kids

Hard to imagine that in this country way over 3 MILLION kids are without homes. H-O-M-E-L-E-S-S Kids. I don't get it. Are we willing to discard these kids? Not me. So this blog will relentlessly focus on this issue, hoping to light a spark to fuel a compassion epidemic. Chime in, argue, but do something....

Sunday, December 9, 2007

Welcome Blogger Readers!

After a few practice blogs, I'm ready to welcome readers. It's like being by yourself at the far end of the Grand Canyon and hollering into the abyss.

I've debated blogging for a long time. It took me a long time to succumb to getting a MP3 player too. I wanted to be sure that I want to commit to my readers but, more importantly, that I can take the time to properly and passionately represent the population that HEAR US exists for--homeless kids and families.

Seems to me is the title of my musings which hopefully won't all be rants, but I make no promises with this issue. It would be nice to hear an echo or at least another sound so I don't feel so alone out here. So, here we go....

2 comments:

kmt said...

kmt

B-213 said...

In Russia there's more than 1 million homeless children. They need your HELP! www.children.b-213.com