invisible homeless kids

Hard to imagine that in this country way over 3 MILLION kids are without homes. H-O-M-E-L-E-S-S Kids. I don't get it. Are we willing to discard these kids? Not me. So this blog will relentlessly focus on this issue, hoping to light a spark to fuel a compassion epidemic. Chime in, argue, but do something....

Friday, December 28, 2007

Point Needs Making

One favorite blog I regularly read, Apesma's Lament, more often than not makes the points that I'd like to make about homelessness. THIS BLOG IS NOT FOR THE EASILY-OFFENDED, or for people who can't handle street talk. But it is for someone who wants to cut through the crap about homelessness...which is what the 12/27 entry does.

Tim, despite his vulgar descriptions and expressions, gets it. And I understand his propensity to vulgarities, given his long time labors as an activist. Dealing with crap, and worse, makes it easy to use crap-filled language.


Seems to me that instead of me trying to make some brilliant point that illustrates Tim's message, I'd be wiser to suggest you read his blog if you dare.

No comments: