invisible homeless kids

Hard to imagine that in this country way over 3 MILLION kids are without homes. H-O-M-E-L-E-S-S Kids. I don't get it. Are we willing to discard these kids? Not me. So this blog will relentlessly focus on this issue, hoping to light a spark to fuel a compassion epidemic. Chime in, argue, but do something....

Monday, March 2, 2009

Tim's Temptations Are COOL!

Wordle: My Own Four Walls
Wordle: Invisible HomelessnessLeave it to Tim Harris to teach this old dog new tricks! Perusing his always interesting and eclectic blog, Apesma's Lament, he had a wordle. I didn't know what it was, but got curious and then, after wrestling with Java stuff, created a few, including the above, representing the kids and states included in My Own Four Walls (and those kids who didn't make the documentary but are still very much a part of the HEAR US project.

Seems to me it's an indication of our being absolutely overwhelmed by the disastrous state of affairs that we let ourselves get distracted by creativity. But isn't it cool??!!!

Tim-how did you make your wordle so large?

No comments: